Instagram Latest Version 10.10.0
Instgram Apk Download is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends in Instgram Apk.
See the world through somebody following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you’ll see new photos and videos from your closest friends. You also breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the whle world.
Over 300 million people use Instgram Apk Download to:
- Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
- Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools.
- They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
- Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
The feature of Instgram Latest Version:
· You can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram.
· When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
· Tap and hold to change the order.
· Apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one.
· You can swipe through to see them all.
There are many Advantages and disadvantages of Instgram Apk Download:
Firstly, The Advantages of Instagram are like:
- Instagram is the fastest growing social network.
since last four years, Instagram expanded to over 200 million monthly active users.
– There are over 30 billion shared photos, with 70 million photos on average uploaded daily. there are 25 billion likes on content per day.
– Instagram has also been shown that, relatively speaking.
– Instagram has the most engaged users compared to other social media platforms.
– Instagram users are 15 times more engaged than Facebook users and 20 times more engaged than Twitter users.
– Instagram makes it very easy to post pictures and video from your smart phone.
– Posts of images on Instagram remain there forever as long as the user does not remove them.
– Instagram is a great for those who love taking pictures and uploading them right away for others to see.
– When you take the picture, upload it, you could have Instagram pre-configured to automatically post the same picture on your Facebook account, Twitter, and Tumblr.
– Instagram is great for visually promoting your brand or products.
– When you combined with the description field.
– your posts can be powerful in creating your brand and building an interactive following.
When used properly, hash tags can be a powerful way to increase the visibility of your posts. You can use a lot more hash tags in Instagram posts compare to Twitter, and still be free of penalties like that of Twitter.
Secondly, the Disadvantages of Instagram:
- The main advantage of Instagram can also be its biggest disadvantage: it relies on images.
- That means you need to be very mindful of the images you post because it is the image that will attract followers.
- Poor pictures will have people that follow you skip past you in their feed and not read the message in your description.
- Instagram pictures need to be square to be most effective.
- Loading non-square images will cause parts of the image to now show in the feed.
- That means your message or branding can look sloppy because not all the words, etc may be shown.
- Instagram is only an iPhone and Android app.
- If you have Windows mobile, Blackberry, or Linux it won’t work.
- That means you won’t be reaching all your target audience.
- the direct messaging are better in my opinion than Twitter, they fall short of what Facebook offers for messaging.
- Instagram is more difficult to target local markets compared to Facebook or Twitter.
- It is better suited for marketing to niches worldwide.